Friday, August 22, 2008

Brain Dump

I have an invitation to a party tonight and I may not go, no reason as to why just because I want to be a party-pooper.....

My little sister is out of the house and on her own! This is very hard to believe....

Something else that may be hard to believe is that I have noticed I have a magic touch of helping my friends find there husbands! No lie, be my friend and if you are single, 6 months later He comes along.

Speaking of weddings, it has become Wedding Bananza is my life from planning showers to wedding parties, house parties, bridesmaids dresses,etc. Wedding invitations are frequently in my mailbox! It's so fun to help your friend plan their special day!

Today is special day for my friend Amy. Happy Birthday Amy! Miss you!


I am planning a trip to Lubbock the week of September 13th! I can't wait. I miss you LBK and all my friends there.

Annie, I can't wait to see your apartment.

MariAnne moved to Ft Worth and lives so close to me, I am so excited that she is here!

Christie Weehunt, are you in the DFW yet?


Jana, when do you come back from Australia?


I need a vacation.






Greece anyone?





:)

1 comment:

Denae said...

Yeah!! You're coming to see me!