Hello bloggers! I got pulled over today! Argh. I was driving to a birthday lunch and wasn't paying close enough attention and the light turned RED when I was driving through. Needless to say, I ran a red light. AAAHHH!! AND there happened to be a cop in front of me that looked in his rear view mirror. I pulled over and totally thought I was about to pay Tarrant county a few hundred dollars. It's the worst feeling when you see that cop in the rear view mirror walking to your car. I always seem calm but in the inside I am praying and hoping I get a warning. This time it seemed like the cop took forever! I prayed and I told God that I know I deserved a ticket but I really hope He showed me a little more grace that day. Isn't it funny that sometime we tell God what we think we "deserve" and other times pray He doesn't give us what we deserve? I didn't get a ticket today, and I am so glad that God has never given me what I deserve :) Just a little tidbit that enlightened my day. I have pictures from my birthday and a few others from this sweet summer. I will post them....eventually.
As Always,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment