Thursday, September 4, 2008
Weird Craving
Has anyone tried Carrots with Peanut butter? You should try it, its good. For the past 2 days peanut butter with almost anything is all I have wanted to eat. Weird, I know. I even brought a small jar to work in case I needed a peanut butter with apple or Pb and honey sandwich. :) If only market street was closer I could get a container of natural peanut butter! mmmm, that sounds good! Did I mention I tried making my own? It was ok, but I think I need to get better at the blending part..plus my blender stopped working shortly after that. opps!;( Oh Market Street, how I miss you!
Labels:
food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tell what brand you like and I will send you a jar. I understand cravings. Sometimes there is just nothing to satisfy it.
i've been eating peanut butter with celery lately. :) i had not done that in years, but i suddently got the craving last week.
I have been eating pb on celery for as long as I can remember and recently got hooked on pb on apples thanks to the kids I was babysitting.
Chris packs carrots and peanut butter in his lunch everyday...and then I get to wash out the peanut butter container. Yuck. I'm okay with your craving since I assume you are washing your own dishes.
Post a Comment