
Tomorrow is my sister's birthday! I can't believe she is going to be 20 years old tomorrow. In my eyes she will always be my sassy little sister but, she is not so little anymore! Laura is in a league of her own. She is so unique and her own person. I have always admired that about her. She is creative and funny and doesn't really live for the approval of others. Which is something I have always struggled with. We are different in so many ways! She loves to dance, laughs so loud, and enjoys the lime light. One of the many gifts is her love for sign language and her ability to learn it so easily. One of the ministries at my parents church that Laura was really involved in was signing to worship songs. God used her in that ministry to usher others into the presence of God. I love watching her worship the Lord in this way. It is so moving and such a unique way to worship, just like my sister! It is so obvious that she put her heart and soul into it. Laura I am so thankful for you and your life! God has wonderful things planned for you; I cannot wait to see his promises continue to unfold for you. You are my beautiful, hilarious, sweet, silly, stubborn, sassy little sister and I will love you forever! Happy Birthday Laura! I hope this year is filled with many blessings from the Lord. I miss you and can't wait to see you!
p.s. We need to take pictures together during Thanksgiving, I do not have any!

2 comments:
What a sweet message to your sister! As a little sister myself I know how much it means to hear these kinds of things from your older sister. I'm sure she really looks up to you.
I can not believe Laura is going to be 20! That means we are old! When will you be in Lubbock again? I can't wait to see you and introduce you to Kate. She is such a cutie (not that I'm biased). Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment