Where I am...
I decided to copy Paige since my blog needed an update. Thanks Paige!
Where I am at the moment: I am sitting at my desk in my room wondering why I am on the computer. Me and my computer have a love/hate relationship. I am contemplating whether I should go to a yoga class at 6:45 or not. It seems like it is so much later that it is since we have had the time change. I love waking up when it is light outside, but it is dark way to early!
What I'm listening to: I am in love with JJ Heller right now, Just click on her name and it will take there. She is great!
Favorite funny moment this week : hmmm.... girls group on Monday night. My friend Katy and I had a miscommunication and she was waiting for me outside her apartment, however I was already in her apartment because her roommates were home. I was wondering why she took so long, it was pretty funny. (or you just had to be there)
Favorite thoughtful moment this week : I have many thoughtful moments, my wheels are always turning. Probably sitting outside at my favorite park, reading, journaling and meeting up with a friend. To add to this, I think I may have seen Mr. Sarah Casas from a distance reading at the park as well.... did I mention this was my new favorite spot? ;) I was on my way to the park just thinking about the kind of people that go to the park and journal, and read. I wonder what their stories are? Anyway, right in my view is a hottie who is reading all alone and he was wearing TOMS!Hmmm.... A little distracting but humorous. God has a sense of humor.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ8c5QWsCRQ
Most Favorite moment this week -Getting to meet adopted parents before taking their sweet baby boy home. It was pretty sweet, they were glowing with excitement!
What I'm looking forward to: Going to a conference in a few weeks in Dallas! These are a few of my favorite speakers/authors. It is going to be great! Check it out! http://www.rightnow.org/
1 comment:
I'm still deciding if I'm going to the conference. Would you want to ride together?
Post a Comment