
Today is my sister's birthday! I don't know what my life would look like without Annie. She is my closest friend. Sisters are such a blessing from the Lord! Oh the stories and great memories of sharing, fighting, playing pretend and dressing alike. Happy 26th birthday, Annie! I thought I would write some of my favorite things about Annie.
1. Annie has a great laugh!
2. She was a really shy kid, which I kind of liked because then I really got to be the big sister. ( this probably includes bossing)
3. She has an obsession with cute hats and they always look so cute on her.
4. Annie has a heart for God's people and shares his love with others.
5. She gets excited about EVERYTHING!!
6. Annie radiates joy.
7. My parents named her Elizabeth Ann but I like the name Annie and 26 years later-she is still Annie. :)
8. She's a giver.
9. She's my sister
10. She loves Jesus more than life.
Enjoy your day today, sweet Annie! I admire you more than you know. I am excited to see what this year will bring! Thank you for being a wonderful example of Christ and for being you. (I'm keepin it real, just keepin it real.)



3 comments:
i LOVE Annie...and you are right - she has the greatest laugh & she does love hats. I remember even in the middle of the desert in Israel she managed to find this fabulous hat from a street vendor & rocked it the rest of the trip.
Oh sweet sisters! Happy birthday Annie!
Thanks again for this blog...this is great! Made me feel EXTRA special! ;)
Post a Comment