Monday, September 14, 2009

Ramblings

Are you talker during movies? I mean like a commenter about things you see and what is happening? My roomies are talkers. Why? I think this is the only time you will find me not talking.

I know there is so much hype about Kayne West being such a jerk on the VMA's, I didnt watch but its all over the www. Am I the only one that is not surprised? I mean, his hit songs are gold digger and heartless.

I wish you could see my backyard. It is like Snow White's forest complete with a wishing well-technically its a grill but, it looks like a wishing well. :) It makes me want to sing and twirl in the backyard hoping the birds will sing along with me.

I am becoming a bird watcher, really I am convinced that a few birds found the bird feeder in the back yard and tweeted (ha ha! )about it and now it is a HOT SPOT for the birds in the neighborhood.

Bleach. I really like it. maybe too much. I disinfected my bathroom and the fridge again this weekend. Am I the only one who LIKES to do this?

I started going to a new church a few weeks ago, I used to go to a super big church in Southlake but had a really hard time getting plugged in since I live about 45 min away. It was frustrating for me to not be super involved in my church since I am usually very involved and enjoy serving and getting my hands dirty. It turns out there is a church similar about 15 min away and I can't believe I am just now discovering it! Seriously, how did I not know? Well they have only been in existence for about 2 years (maybe?) and have been in this new church building about 1 year or so. The church is about 1500 people in size already. WOW! Something else that is really cool is that this new church is actually under the leadership (kind of like a church plant) of my big church in southlake that I love so much! How cool is that? Did I mention I am going to hold the babies in the nursery a few times a month?- YES! I am so excited.

I am so looking forward to going to LBK this weekend! I think the women's conference at COTR is going to be so good. I am especially looking forward to worship- Leslie Rich, my all time favorite worship leader will be leading!! I am sure I will feel the fire under my toosh. Man, she is good! Hopefully, I will see some of you there.

As Always,
Sarah

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Sarah, I'm so glad you're coming to the conference, and I absolutely love your ramblings. So exciting about the new church!! Those are some lucky babies! Thanks for the kind words about me. You are the best!

mandal said...

Maybe I will see you this weekend at church?! I need to love bleach more...and cleaning!

Natalie said...

I am guilty of talking during tv shows and movies. Thank you for still being my friend. :)

minda312 said...

so excited for you, friend.....I know that making a switch is hard....but SO rewarding :-)

i will CERTAINLY miss seeing you...