
Do you like my new hair?

I wish I could have someone blow dry my hair for me everyday! It's so soft and fun. Then I wash it and it doesn't do as well. But, I still like the cut. I think the bangs in the picture above is my favorite look.

My friend Rachel likes this look the best. HAHA! :) She also convinced me to go to her dance class with her and now I can't walk. AND she took a picture. The reality of my non-ballerina moves were SO evident, not including the fact that my calves are killing me. Oh well, I looked the part. Kind of. :)

As always,
Sarah
4 comments:
LOVE the hair!
You're adorable! :) I love the hair! I'm about to do something to mine too. And I love your ballerina-ness...you look fabulous and like you know exactly what you're doing, hehe. :)
Maybe I'll dress up like that and give you a good hearty laugh!
I love your new hairdo, and you look cute as a ballerina! I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and thinking about doing something different--we'll see.
I LOVE the hair! Hooray for bangs! I also took the bang plunge a few weeks ago.
Post a Comment