
OK so I was perusing through my friend of a friend's blogs and I come across Jenn's blog and I decided to read it. I will admit I do not really know this girl personally but, I think she is one of the funniest people ever! I almost laughed out loud when I read her Mr. Jenn Beamer blog. So she has convinced me that I need a Mr Sarah Casas blog. So Jenn my new blog friend, this is for you!
His favorite things would be.........
1. Coffee and Ice Cream
2. His adopted children, preferably multi-cultural. (after all, he married me and that is the kind of children he will have!) http://www.gladney.org/
3. JCrew clothes- What man doesn't look like a hottie in these clothes? I love this place.
4. appreciation of music of all genres
5. Whole Foods Market!
6. and of course ME!
(side note: After reading this, does he sound a little too "metro"??Hmmm..... oh well, we will just keep trusting God on this one. If HE can top a J.Crew hottie that loves eimenem to mozart, coffee, his multi-racial adopted children and me, that's pretty good! )
His favorite things would be.........
1. Coffee and Ice Cream
2. His adopted children, preferably multi-cultural. (after all, he married me and that is the kind of children he will have!) http://www.gladney.org/
3. JCrew clothes- What man doesn't look like a hottie in these clothes? I love this place.
4. appreciation of music of all genres
5. Whole Foods Market!
6. and of course ME!
(side note: After reading this, does he sound a little too "metro"??Hmmm..... oh well, we will just keep trusting God on this one. If HE can top a J.Crew hottie that loves eimenem to mozart, coffee, his multi-racial adopted children and me, that's pretty good! )
p.p.s - I dont know how to make one word link to another website. Does anyone know how to do that?
5 comments:
He doesn't metro to me. He sounds like Brad Pitt's little brother. Can't wait to meet him!
Happy Mr. Casas searching...you girls are awesome! Sounds like a keeper!
So glad you and Jenn are new blog friends...she is one of my favorite people in real life! Also, I'm thinking Mr. Casas is a definite hottie...
Wow. He sounds like your Mr. perfect. happy searching!
Yay!!! Wow. I got so much love here on your blog- I'm coming over to hang out more often!
Mr. Casas sounds AMAZING. I don't know if he's quite as diverse and entertaining as Mr. Beamer...but he has potential!
NOW....hopefully God reads our blogs and sends our Mr.'s soon! :-)
Post a Comment