1. accountability- It has brought so much love and truth to my life.
2. God's Provision
3. A house to come home to that is full of love and people that I enjoy.
4. My Parents, I miss them and can't wait to see them in less than a month.
5. For a beautiful Saturday afternoon spent in park.
6. No-make up Saturdays :)
7. Free trips to the museum
8. Good coffee + good friends = good for my soul
9. Countless reminders of God's faithfulness.
10. My heart continues to be overwhelmed by how much God loves me. He never lets me forget.
11. Incredible friends that love me and pray for me
12. The Sunshine that shone directly on me this afternoon after a long morning of glommy weather.
13. A child's laugh
14. Thankfulness for the 10 children that were able to be adopted from Ethiopia last week!
15. Becoming a member of a great church and knowing this is exactly where I am supposed to be right now.
16. God's perfect timing and constant reminder that HE is never late even if I get a little impatient. ;)
17. Getting to go to Haiti with my old church (that's sounds weird to type that) that I love so much! Church on the Rock I heart you!!
18. Adminstrative people that get the job done.
19. Fort Worth and all the new fun things I have discovered about this city.
2o. Finishing a good book.
21. Holding a sweet new baby at the office that is going home with new parents today and knowing God picked that baby for them :)

1 comment:
Yay!!! Glad you're joining in!! And especially love #5. THOSE are good days!
Post a Comment