Tuesday, March 23, 2010

1000 gifts #2

I am little behind on my gifts!

22.Clean Sheets

23.Warm Bed

24. Spring!

25. Seeing a little bit of myself in Anne of Green Gables. HAHA! God has a sense of humor.

26. Fresh Cut Flowers

27. Celebrating birthdays!

28. Bradford Pear Trees (image found online)


29. homemade hummus-sooo good!

30. Saving $25 at the grocery store

31. Seeing a little old lady at the same store I met my dear friend Beatrice and thanking God for her. :)

32. work

33. Fun themed Parties-the last one I attended was a Jersey Shore Party. Let's just say I had to look up what that was and that I didn't walk away as best dressed character. In fact, I got last place. :) I stayed true to myself.

34. Discovering and old cd.

35. Getting a transcribed prayer that was prayed over me during my time at IHOP and seeing God at work.

36. Laughing till you can't breathe

37. Quiet mornings

38. Patio lunches!!!

39. Seeing the same couple every Wednesday morning read the paper together.

40. Meeting my accountability partner every Wednesday morning for breakfast and waiting for the cute elderly couple to show up.

41. New Haircuts

42. A bride on her wedding day! (pictures to come soon of MariAnne Falls and Seth's Wedding)

43. Seeing the groom tear up a little when he saw his bride for the first time. I always like to watch the groom. It was very sweet!

44. Clementine Oranges

45. Cute shoes
holy experience

1 comment:

Paige Allen said...

welcome on the bandwagon...isn't refreshing to articulate themany ways He loves us?