47. Celebrating my mom's birthday on Resurrection Sunday this year!
48. Baking this cake on my mom's birthday- delicious and HUGE hit!
49. Phil Wickham and Leeland in concert, was so amazing.
50. A new friend and roommate.
51. Spending time with my family and having a great time with them.
52. God's protection
53. Breakfast dates at Panera with Jessica Mcleod. She is a gift from the Lord!
54. Jillan Michael's Shred-I think this is a gift. Ouch!
55. Going on a run with my sisters
56. Seeing my 3 year old cousin and He actually remembered me. I hadn't seen him since Christmas!
57. Catching up with old friends
58. getting to wear a fancy dress twice this week :)
59. fresh clean towels- so delicious!
60. Cute babies at the office.
61. My Mom,she is so smart. I am so thankful for her. I love her.
62. fresh revelation
63. Texas Ballet Theatre and their presentation of Sleeping Beauty
64. Beautiful Ballerinas and several costume changes
65. Gladney babies!
66. Hilarious late nights with my roommates
67. West Texas Skies
68. snail mail from Krista!
69. cleaning my closet
70. sleepy long baths - which is where I am headed this very moment! Goodnight.

1 comment:
Ok....I love that you know that Wisteria is blooming. I have no idea about flowers...I'd just scream..."oooohhhhhh....purple flowers!"
and fresh clean towels- perfection! I must add that to my list...
Post a Comment