OK so the rule is to list 12 random things that you may not know about me.
1. I am ambidextrous- Eat with my left, and do most other things with my right.
2. I do not like bananas.
3. I once got my arm stuck in an elevator door. (long story)
4. I prefer a hot bath over a shower.
5. My turkey sandwiches are the best you will ever eat.
6. I MIGHT be considered a germophobic by most people.
7. I do not eat pig.
8. Many people who know me would not consider me an introvert, but I REALLY love my alone time, and am more introverted that you think.
9. I was the prom queen my senior year of high school.(running out of facts...)
10. I have had over 10 roommates.
11. I used to think tomatoes were disgusting and now I eat them like apples. -weird, I know.
I tag Tallie, Jenn B. and Abby
GO!
2 comments:
So many memories from your 12 facts! Love the elevator moment and I can relate to your need for alone time. I wish I could still get some of it from time to time! Maybe in about 18 years when Molly Kate graduates from high school. Miss you!
Love your new background! Hope you had fun last night with Amy!
Post a Comment