Yes, I do realize that it is January 8th. But I am a little behind. Oh well Enjoy the pics!
Christmas with the Casas family

Annie and I are Tech Fans and Laura is apparently not.......
My Family likes to play games and someone suggested musical chairs. I decided to be the picture girl. It got pretty rowdy and hilarious! My cousin Lily won!
If you look at the lady in red, that is my aunt. She is sitting ON her new daughter in law, fighting for a chair!!!
Lily and I with our Christmas scarves.
I love my sisters! Aren't they so pretty?!
Annie and I did NOT plan this outfit together. It must be because we were forced to dress alike for so many years and now it just happens! I wish I had a pictures with my parents to share with on my blog! I know we took some. The problem is, I didn't take them with my camera. :(
The last few pictures are of my tacky Christmas party with my close friends! We laughed all night long, it was so fun! We also had great food and a gift exchange.
I think Katy found a stash of tacky Christmas sweaters at her parents house. She provided something for everyone to wear. Here is a pic of Katy and myself showing off our Christmas mugs and our sweaters WITH shoulder pads!!!
4 comments:
I love the ugly Christmas sweater party. We are totally having one next year:)
oh my gosh, that is Laura???
Yeah, she is so grown up!
your family seems so fun! the tacky christmas sweater party was a blast--that will definitely have to be an annual event!
Post a Comment